Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Plastics Engineer, 3D CAD Engineer, 3D Modeling - Plastics, 3D M Plastics Engineer (3D CAD) - Skills Required - Plastics, 3D Modeling, CAD, Tooling, Plastics Design, Resins, Medical Devices, Micron Tolerances
We are looking for a Plastics Engineer with Medical product design experience. Someone who can multi-tasking in engineering, manufacturing and management, to launch new products and help reduce costs. Someone who can lead cross functional teams from concept through manufacturing.
If you are a Plastics Engineer (3D CAD) with Autodesk Inventor, Solidworks, Pro E, etc experience, please read on!
What you need for this position:
- 3+ years' experience in Injection Molding
- Solid PM skills, with CAD and tooling design
- 3D CAD experience (Autodesk Inventor, Solidworks, Pro E, etc.)
- Micron Tolerances
- Self-starter with the ability to work without supervision
- Knowledge of tooling, processing and engineered resins
- Bachelors in Engineering
What you'll be doing:
- Supervise Molding personnel to ensure quality and efficiency.
- Ensure that the Molding Dept. is operating at set standards and is clean and organized
- Operate the shift in compliance with ISO established procedures and instructions
- Work with Scheduling, Mold prep and DLS to maximize uptime and meet scheduling priorities.
- Ensure cooperation and mutual support between direct and indirect molding personnel and with other departments
- Practice good housekeeping and appropriate measures to prevent pollution or other negative impacts on the environment
What's in it for you:
- Excellent compensation with bonus potential
- Full health and dental insurance
- 401k and profit sharing available
So, if you are a Plastics Engineer (3D CAD) with Autodesk Inventor, Solid works, Pro E, etc experience, please apply today!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.