Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
The Marketing Director will report directly to the Chief Marketing Officer. Primary duties will involve coordinating and managing all marketing and business development activity for Providence, RI. Other responsibilities include the following:
* Managing Providence, RI marketing initiatives. This includes identifying new marketing opportunities, coordinating/initiating strategic activities and tracking/reporting results.
* Facilitating/monitoring the development and execution of marketing plans for development teams; overseeing CRM compliance.
* Initiating/facilitating referral sources meetings with Business Development team.
* Coordinating public relations initiatives and opportunities.
* Working closely with West Hartford office to maintain continuity of standards/policies, monitor compliance with marketing's operating processes and organize events in line with strategic objectives.
* Understanding Firm's service offerings and internal resources.
* Managing marketing budget.
* Providing development training to partners and staff regarding marketing initiatives, branding, messaging and networking.
* Bachelor's degree in business and/or marketing is required.
* A minimum of ten years experience working in a marketing and business development department.
* Familiarity with Providence, RI marketplace highly desirable.
* Professional service experience a plus.
* Strong management skills, excellent communication, strategic mindset, decision making ability, project management focus and a team player.
Keyword: Business Development, Marketing Director
From: Blum Shapiro