Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Senior Hardware engineer - Hardware, Product Architecture, Firmw Senior Hardware engineer - Skills Required - Hardware, Product Architecture, Firmware Development, Low/Cost Low Power Devices, PCB Design, RF/Radio Design
If you are a Senior Hardware engineer with RF experience, please read on!
What you need for this position:
- Extensive experience as a hardware engineer
- Experience with low cost/ low power AC/DC power supplies desired
- Experience with RF/Radio design preferred
- PCB design and prototyping a plus
What you'll be doing:
- Collaborating with a world class team of hardware engineers
- Product architecture and cutting edge hardware development
- Hardware and firmware Design and Architecture
- Rf/Radio Design and Development
What's in it for you:
- Join a rapidly growing Wireless Device company
- Excellent Salary 401K w/ 4% company match
- Full benefits package (Health, Dental, Vision)
So, if you are a Senior Hardware engineer with RF experience, please apply today!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.