Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Title: Regional Investment Consultant, Internal Wholesaler - DCIO
Fidelity Financial Advisor Solutions (FFAS) provides investment management services through investment professionals at financial institutions nationwide, including wirehouses, regional and independent broker/dealers, banks, trust companies and insurance companies. The company offers Fidelity Advisor Funds®, Variable Insurance Product (VIP) Portfolios, the Fidelity Advisor 529 Plan, systematic investment plans, institutional money market funds and a comprehensive line of retirement products and services. Fidelity Investments Institutional Services Company's total assets under management are over $293 billion.
Fidelity's financial products, programs and services are distributed to customers in three ways: directly to the end client, through company-sponsored retirement plans, and through financial intermediaries. Fidelity Financial Advisor Solutions, or FFAS, is the business within Fidelity responsible for distributing our products through financial intermediaries and large institutions nationwide.
Regional Investment Consultant (RIC)
Better known in the industry as an Internal Wholesaler, the Regional Investment Consultant's role, as part of FFAS' inside sales desk, is to drive sales with top clients, both advisor and wholesaler, and prospects via the phone in our Defined Contribution Investment Only channel. We also offer the opportunity to specialize your focus within other channels on the desk such as Wires, Broker Dealer, Institutional Insurance Subaccount Sales and Wealth Advisor.
· Working in partnership with field based wholesalers to build a plan to gather and retain assets by assisting financial advisors, platform wholesalers and third party administrators in the area of retirement portfolio construction and retirement practice management.
· Execute against quantitative and qualitative goals.
· Execute territory management skills in order to maximize results.
· Drive sales of the Fidelity Advisor Fund product line, Fidelity Advisor mutual funds, within non-Fidelity 401(k) platforms.
Education and Experience:
· Requires 3 years sales experience within the financial services industry.
· Demonstrated strong investment and/or market knowledge
· Retirement background
· Minimum of a Series 6 & 63 license in good standing; Series 7 must be obtained within 90 days of hire or the parameters set by FFAS
· Bachelor degree preferred
· Prior experience in the Defined Contribution Investment Only channel preferred
Skills and Knowledge:
· Technical proficiency
· Disciplined sales process
· Territory management
· Presentation skills
· Strong communication and relationship building skills
· Self motivated
· Competitive, results oriented mindset
· Strong understanding of current financial markets activity
· Strong understanding of retirement industry
· Excellent time management and organizational skills
· Ability to thrive in a fast paced, evolving landscape
· Understanding of the various financial products and retirement platforms available in the retirement market