Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Credit Manager - (19574)
This details all the information about the job posting.
Share this job as a link in your status update to LinkedIn.
La Costa Resort & Spa - Carlsbad, CA 92009 US (Primary)
Omni Hotel Overview
La Costa Resort & Spa
Nestled among the beautiful coastal foothills of Carlsbad, CA, La Costa is honored as the #1 Wellness Spa in the Nation by Spa magazine. With its acclaimed restaurants – Bistro 56 and BlueFire Grill – present an updated take on locally inspired cuisine and culinary delights.
Steps from your door, world-class golf, tennis, dining, and spa anxiously wait to welcome your arrival. Packed with comfortable charm, these and other San Diego accommodations each provide a distinctly unique experience.
Omni La Costa Resort and Spa’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni La Costa may be your perfect match.
Summary:To maximize hotel’s cash flow earnings through aggressive credit and collection policies.
* Manage hotel’s credit and collection function.
* Assist with billing and customer service functions.
* Reference and approve all credit applications as to minimize collection risk.
* Efficiently manage accounts receivable in order to maximize cash flow.
* Establish sound credit policies and procedures and monitor adherence.
* Utilize available resources to increase accounts receivable turnover, collection period, and minimize accounts receivable balance through: aggressive advance deposit policies, timely and accurate initial billings, as well as 10-20 day follow up calls.
* Hold monthly credit meetings.
* Increase communication with all involved parties in the credit process (Sales, Catering, Reservations and Front Desk).
* Familiarization with state tax laws and tax exempt status reporting.
* Ensure daily posting of Accounts Receivable payments received from the lock box and maintain an up to date file for payment batches.
* Review and examine check out with balance accounts daily to ensure and enforce hotel’s credit policy.
* Previous hotel accounting experience and at least 2 years in accounts receivable.
* Strong computer and phone skills preferred.
* Ability to meet deadlines and work with multiple projects.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Knowledge of sales tax laws and tax exempt status reporting.
* Advance experience in Credit and deposit policies and procedures preferred.